ETEL'S ARC FAULT KIOSK HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO BE INTRINSICALLY SAFE FOR OPERATORS AND THE PUBLIC IN THE EVENT OF AN INTERNAL ARC FAULT IN THE HV SWITCHGEAR COMPARTMENT.
- Fully type tested to IEC62271-202:2014-03, with a rating of IAC-AB 20kA/1s.
- Safe for installation in high-risk areas, workplaces and public spaces without any need for additional fencing or protection.
- Fully integrated substation capable of housing a number of transformer sizes.
- LV cubicle for installation of LV switchgear and protection.
- Removable enclosure to enable future modifications.
- Powder coated enclosure, galvanised base.
- Winding temperature indication
- Fused protection
- Surge arrestors
- Fault passage indicators
- Voltage indication
- Circuit breakers
- Current monitoring
- Remote indication can be added for all protection devices
- Oil bunding rated to 110% oil volume
- Designed and manufactured to AS60076.1
- Type tested to IEC62271-202:2014-03
- Kiosk arc fault rating IAC-AB 20kA/1s
- IP Rating – Kiosk enclosure – IP23D, HV & LV compartment – IP54
- Kiosk short circuit rating 20kA/1s
- Oil Filled to IEC60076
- KVA sizes – 100kVA up to 3000kVA
- HV Volts – 6600, 11000, 22000
- LV Volts – 415-240 (as standard)
- HV tappings +5% to -7.5% up to 300kVA, +2.5% to -10% 500kVA and above.
- BIL/Power Frequency Levels 95kVpeak / 28kVrms, 150kVpeak / 50kVrms, 200kVpeak / 70kVrms